Earl Grey Bath Bomb
Inspired from the british culture for black tea, this Earl Grey bath bomb combines loose leaf black tea and bergamot essential oil to transform your bath time in a royal experience with a touch of spark.
Is this your cuppa?
- Scent: Citrusy, refreshing and warming
- Cocoa Butter: all-over moisturising
- Kaolin Clay: for a creamy foam
- Epsom salts: a touch of luxury
- Bergamot essential oil: antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Loose Leaf Black Tea: natural anti-oxidant
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salts), Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Polysorbate-80, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Citrus Aurantium Bergamica (Bergamot) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf, Limonene, CI77019, CI77491, CI77891
Directions for use: Place into a bath of warm water. For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Storage instructions: Store in a cool, dark, dry place, avoiding moisture and humidity. Moisture and humidity may affect the life of this product.
Other info: Weight 105g, PAO 6 Months, Packaging: Simply wrapped in wax paper.